Monday, September 10, 2007

Back again! (XBOX 1 is dead?)

I admit it, it's really been a while since my last post, however i think that no-one misses my posts :p

When the xbox 360 hit the market in November of 2005 it created a development orgasm for this console from respective companies, however an elegant move to dumb xbox 1 has been lurking around, and it wasn't just my thought, I've been checking for releases for XBOX 1 but at all the sites I looked I found only tombstoned games.

It is my ideology not to dumb my old gaming consoles, to me the XBOX is a very good machine which can survive time at least for two years more.
I still enjoy playing games on XBOX, there are some games that I would like to finish but hadn't the time to, but also there are some posibilities like media streaming that make this machine quite versatile for the home theater!
Also did I mentionend that is quite silent in contract with XBOX 360? Well it is.

I'm now curious to find out how much an XBOX is priced at ebay, i'm sure there will be people who stil buys them, the last time I checked for xbox games in SuperStores (Malls) they were low priced at 15 Euro, so i grabbed a handfull of them!

It's a pitty to see something so good to be dumped from it's creators, now you can't even find a controller at the shops, i'm holding mine as long as it lasts.

1 comment:

Kostas said...

i gotta admit that i really enjoyed xbox1, its use atm for me is the media streaming capabilities offered by XBMC